Today I’m doing a “Get to Know Me” tag, because it’s always good to get to know a bit more about the person behind the blog. Thanks to Life Journey With Liyana for inspiring me to do this post. She did a similar one over on her blog recently. I decided to do a slightly different tag, and found the questions below on Ysis Lorenna.
1. Are you named after anyone?
Not that I know of, I think my mum just liked the name.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Balled my eyes out last weekend watching the Gilmore Girls finale. Hopefully you won’t be bombarded with my constant Gilmore Girls mentions now that I’ve finished all seven seasons. Lol jk the new season is coming out in two months..
3. Do you have kids?
No kids. Have just been given some plants though, so this will be my chance to see if i’m cut out for parent life.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Definitely, I know we would share the same taste in TV and movies.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Never (all the time).
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
Its not something I’m super keen on, but I live in New Zealand which is pretty much the bungee capital of the world, so you never know.
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
A nice toasted granola/muesli.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Their smile I think.
9. What is your eye colour?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings always.
11. Favorite smells?
Rain or frangipani. Both at the same time is even better.
12. Summer or winter?
Summer summer summer.
13. Computer or television?
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
The UK, which is about a 24 hour flight from home.
15. Do you have any special talents?
No, not really.
16. Where were you born?
17. What are your hobbies?
Blogging, listening to music, going to concerts, binge watching tv shows, walking, yoga. The list could go on and on.
18. Do you have any pets? I have a cat that lives with my mum.
19. Favorite movie?
20. Do you have any siblings?
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Happy. Cliche I know, but as I get older, I’m realising that happiness is not actually a given.
Okay that’s it, I hope you all enjoyed learning a little more about me. If anyone else does this tag, leave a comment below with a link your blog.