In my last post, I didn’t really give you much of a clue as to who I am.
I’m a girl in my twenties, 25 to be exact (almost 26 eek). I live in Auckland, New Zealand.
I grew up here in Auckland, with a small a stint down in the South Island when I was much, much younger.
Since finishing University, I have been working in the real world, whilst making time whenever I can for travelling the globe, and generally figuring out what it is that I am going to do with this life of mine.
Some of my favorite things include:
- Exploring new places, whether this be in my own city, country or somewhere different all together
- Binge watching Netflix. My favorites lately include Nashville, Girls and Pretty Little Liars (tell me who A is already!)
- Going to wayyyy too many concerts – I’ll be sure to post some reviews and pics from time to time
- Reading blogs whilst listening to my favorite artists in the background
- Doing anything that allows me to be out in the sunshine
- And of course spending time with my favorite people
So this may give you a bit of a clue about what expect from this blog.
See you next time!